Refinishing - Stripping & Stain Uneveness

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 10:32:09 -0400

Terry,
         Rockler Woodworking and Hardware has a product called Wunderfil
which is just your basic wood paste filler. I've not been too crazy about
it for it's tendency to lift out ( minor amounts) when you are brushing on
the water based die and or stain. I'm think9ing of switching to alcohol
based so that the filler stays put when I re-wet with the die or stain.

Greg