Refinishing - Stripping & Stain Uneveness

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:27:32 -0700 (PDT)

You should apply the stain first, then a thin sealer
coat of finish, and then sand off raised whiskers...
LIGHTLY!!!!.( 320 grit wet or dry ) And THEN apply the
paste wood filler! AND THEN topcoat.  This schedule
will provide a MUCH, MUCH cleaner looking piano!!!
     Thump