Refinishing - Stripping & Stain Uneveness

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:05:55 -0400

Gordon,
         I will have to try this. Something about this is puzzling to me
though. If the paste wood filler is applied after the sealer and before a
top coat what are you doing about the color of the filler?

Greg Newell

P.S. did you mean stain first or die first? Stain is more like paint in
that it sits on top while die penetrates the wood to a much higher degree.