To incoprorate or not..

Sun, 27 Apr 2003 18:23:29 +0200

Dont do it unless you make enough to get yourself a full packaged healt and
pension insurance program with at least 70 % dental the first year, increaseing
to 100 % over the first 5 years. Make sure you can build up a very large
corporate pension fund so that you can get raided by some wall street company
who thrives on making small companies extinct because they are vunerable.

Big headache if you ask me. Keep life as simple as you can.

RicB