hammer velocity

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:52:45 EDT

Joe,

If you figure the jack is pushing on the knuckle, it would be causing the
shank to bend backwards(downward).  When let-off occurs, I'd think that the
hammer head would then catch up with the rest of the shank....

I'm just suggesting this as a possibility.  I claim no extensive knowledge of
physics.....

Dave