MMM Many Missing Messages?

Dave Smith dsmith941@hotmail.com
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:10:04 -0400

Sorry for the duplicate posting I made on Wing and Son.  I never received my
first posting back via the list, and that made me notice that I am not
receiving many of the postings that are hitting the archives recently.  My
hotmail service is usually very reliable, and I dont' have any
people-filters or anything set up.  So I should be getting all messages
which appear in the archives, but am not.

Does anyone else have this problem, or maybe it is specific to me?

Dave Smith
SW FL