Hammer Down, Good Buddy

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:58:05 -0500

I like the look of the Jahn Ball-Handle tuning hammer from Pianotek.

1) Anyone using it care to give your opinions please?

	A) If you've used the Wonder-Ball (which I use and like), how would you
compare it--to me it looks like it would be more rigid and solid feeling and
avoid the head-flopping complaint I have with my WB (the head wants to
unscrew).

	B) How about compared to a standard extension hammer?

2) I've only used 15 degree tips. The Jahn comes with a 5 degree option.
How/when would one be better than the other? (Boy, that sounds like a real
newbie question ... )

Thanks.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO