keyframe bedding

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 19:45:39 -0500

David,

Am I missing something? Why not just turn up the "tuning pin" bedding
screws little by
little, while tapping on them with your palm, until you hear a knocking? Do
it on all of
them, then go back and turn them down just enough to stop the knocking.
With the
cheek blocks screwed in, of course. :-)

Avery