Fallboard removal/Wesley Hardman

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 21:37:45 -0700

Wesley,
I bet, if you look at the end(s) of fallboard, at half closed position, you
will have your answer.<G> This one had me stumped for over an hour!
(Admittedly, I felt foolish when I finally found it!) Either that, or the
stretcher comes off and you access the whole thing with a LOOOONG
screwdriver.
What the hell was it with the manufacturers? Did they require Chinese Puzzle
Box 101, 102...through 303? Yikes! Are we having fun yet?<G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)