OT Spelling & not OT Fallboard removal

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 00:28:33 -0500

Hmmm.... The piano in my living room is a 1920 version of the Steck B.
Grand. It has one big screw under each cheekblock and the fallboard
comes out with the blocks.   (?)

(So Uncle Joe finally revealed his alter-ego, eh? Here's a question I've
always wanted to ask a spelling, uh, "expert": Do witches run their
incantations through spell checkers, or just fling them out willy nilly,
saying "What the hex"?)

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

A little "late night, it's been a long week, have two pianos I must
drive an hour to tune on Saturday, Double Oog" humor:

Mr. Smith passed away.
How sad. Did he die peacefully?
No, his wife was right there with him.

Well, when I die I want to go peacefully--in my sleep--like my
grandfather ...
... not screaming and carrying on like the passengers in his car.

---