Magnetic friction reduction system

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 01:26:58 EDT

         Hi List
        Has anyone tried this new MFR system featured in the July journal? It
uses small  opposing magnets installed in the shank and rep lever to reduce
knuckle friction and reduce leading requirements. I am intrigued by its claims
and possibilities for solving weight and touch uniformity problems in all
those older actions designed for light hammers. Costs? Anyone? If it's been
discussed  lately kindly point me to the posts in digest
                  Dale Erwin