bridge on model 0

Fri, 08 Aug 2003 00:05:50 +0200

As long as you've come this far, you might run a thin edge under the bridge and
see where it hangs. Maybe there is more to the bridge / soundboard  assembly
then just screws ?? Otherwise... Iearned a long time ago that forceing
something to do what it will not willingly do almost inevitably results in
damage of some sort or another. Slight heat, some small amount of water
/alcohol mix fed into the places the seal has broken from time to time, and
steady pressure with wedges have always given me the best results for this kind
of thing. Can take a couple days sometime.... but when its ready to pop... it
just does.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.