Pneumatic Soundboard Press

Rob G. rrg@unlv.edu
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 10:04:14 -0700

Is anyone aware of some detailed plans available for a good pneumatic =
soundboard press?  (the type with compressed air in fire hoses for =
tension).  I am researching for the press planned for the new shop.  I =
am reasonably familiar with the go-bar type and have a proven design for =
one but I want to look at both types.  What are the known flaws/problems =
related to pneumatic presses?  Does anyone here use one?  Any disaster =
stories?

Curious,
Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV