Soundboard crown & carbon fiber & cellos

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:46:37 -0700 (PDT)

Yes. And since it has been repeatedly stated by some
on this list that the ribs alone support crown, with
no help whatsoever from the rim or board, I do
sincerely hope that they who have made this assertion
will try carbon fiber ribs, or some other material
with no compression set.
     Thanks!
     Thump

--- Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>