Nitrocellulose lacquer won't dry properly on a lid

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:19:08 -0700 (PDT)

Although this may not be the problem you are having;
several of us seem to have experienced drying problems
with ML Campbell lacquer ever since Sherwin williams
bought it. I did a piano last year which took 6 months
to cure adequately so that a paper towel left sitting
on the lid would not leave an imprint! Now,I used pure
topcoat lacquer with no sanding sealer for maximum
transparaency, and it IS gorgeous......
    But I'm trying Pianolac next time ( if there is
one ).
     Thump