Dope needs dope dope

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 20:08:45 -0700

I agree with David. In fact, I like to use shellac instead of lacquer.
It's more forgiving, and has less of that little clicking sound than
keytop. Over time it breaks up and gets less bright instead of more.

One uses the lightest color one can find, and mixes a batch up from
flakes in alcohol.

Susan