beckets

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 05:46:24 -0400

Or get one of Joe Goss's heavy duty slide-hammer coil lifter/tappers. I bought one at the Dallas convention (was a bit worried the plane would be tail heavy with that in my bag!) and it help me make the neatest, tightest coils on a recent restring that I have ever had. Not light weight like the bigger piano supply house tools - this one has the beef to make the job easy.

Terry Farrell

P.S. Joe, don't worry about overnighting the check, regular mail will be fine.