job invoices?

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 06:57:58 -0500

I use Quicken Home & Business software and print a customized invoice
while at the job.  I have a Canon BJC-50 printer that I take with me.
 It's small, light, runs on battery, connects to the laptop with the
IR port, so no wires.  I'm rather penmanship challenged so as soon as
this type printer became available I jumped on it.  It looks nice,
has all the information you care to put on your invoice, and in my
case, is legible.

dave

On 8/24/2003 at 9:05 PM pianolover 88 wrote:

>I'm curious as to what type of customer invoices are used by the
list
>members. I'll wager there's quite a variety of invoices used, from a

>standard receipt book, to custom, personalized invoice books that
have
>entries for just about ANY specific piano related work performed.
I'd