Dampp Chaser and Grand Action

Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:28:06 +0200

Risky me thinks....  but I suppose you could go with a 15 watt, and perhaps run
it through a fader to lower the effect even more. I think I would see if I
could mount it somehow to the hammer rail.. extended out and down just a bit.

I've heard various reasons come along for wanting somekind of a heater bar in
the grand action cavity.... I suppose one could be specially designed to fit
rather seamlessly in. DC folks have no doubt run into this question before..
why not send them a buzz ?

RicB