Amazing stability in this Kawai!

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 11:33:54 -0700

on 8/29/03 8:09 PM, Piannaman@aol.com at Piannaman@aol.com wrote:

I asked him who the previous tuner had been.  He said somebody named
Anderson.  I only know one tuner named Anderson around here, and I'm not
altogether convinced that he would go so far out of his way to tune a piano.
It got me to thinking...Dave Anderson, are you out there?  Have you ever
tuned in the Bay Area???

Oooohhhh, I really want to make up a story that will make me seem like a
god-like hero of stability---but it weren't me, Mcgee.....

David Andersen