DREMEL & flexible inquiry

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Mon, 01 Dec 2003 14:44:35 -0700

Oleg,
It depends on the usage you intend for it.  If light occasional use you can=
=20
rely on the Dremel, if you are thinking of heavy-duty carving etc. get a=20
better one.  The touch pad controls on the Dremel do not stand up well in=20
industrial situations.  American tools run on 110volts and I've seen a=20
professional tool for way less than $700.00  Dremel has a pole hung 1/5=20
horse one for 129.95 in one of my older catalogs.     If you are=20
considering 110volt tools there are some resources here that may be more=20
cost-effective.

Andrew Anderson
Las Cruces, NM USA