DREMEL & flexible inquiry

Colin Kenny kennys@kennyguitars.com
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 19:45:52 -0500

If you have access to compressed air where the tool will be used, you =
may want to consider an air powered tool.  They are better and cheaper =
than any flexible shaft tool.

Colin Kenny
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Isaac sur Noos=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 4:19 PM
  Subject: DREMEL & flexible inquiry

  Hello,=20

  =20

  I am considering buying a flexible on a motor, with a =AB hand piece =
=BB, a pedal, etc.

  I've seen good models around 700 USD (in France) . I could also buy a =
cheaper one from DREMEL, 250 W - way much less than the 2000 W  the =
professional ones have , but it could be ok for the use intended.

  =20

  I have some concerns about the flexible, and the global quality of the =
tool (while Dremel is not that bad, it is more intended for hobby than =
professional use I guess)

  =20

  Any feedback should be appreciated.

  =20