Bridge Crown

Tue, 02 Dec 2003 08:53:31 +0100

Nothing like hard evidence... grin.... physical realities to illustrate
some basics about what is, and what isnt going on eh ? Nicely done John.

It appears as if you pulled this board without any significant damage to
the edges. I'd like to hear just how you go about removing a soundboard
so cleanly. Also your bridges appear to have come off nicely. A quick
description of your routine would be interesting for sure

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.