tooling up for soundboard install

Hazen Bannister hazen@bannisterpiano.com
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:01:28 -0500

Hi list,
   I have a Steinway "A" I am rebuiding,and intend to put a new
soundboard in it.I will probally buy the board,and install it in my
shop.What, and where to buy,are the tools,and materials, I will need
for this install.I am thinking mainly of the hot box, clamps ,(someone
told me you have to buy special clamps,expensive ) ,and where is the
favorite shopping place for a board. Any help will be appreciated.I
have Don Valley,a fellow guild member,and friend,who is going to
help,but I would like to have my shop ready to go.
Best,
Hazen Bannister