C.C.Lose

Wed, 03 Dec 2003 19:01:25 +0100

Hi Joe, and whoeverelse

Here is a few more pics from this project. These are from getting the
ribs off. So far the whole darn thing has come apart with no damage at
all. There's only one rib left on the thing, and that will come off
tomorrow. I'll think I'm going to go ahead with the rib pattern I posted
the other day, and crown the ribs very moderately... to about 90'
radius. I'll use the existing panel after steaming it into a mild
positve crown shape and repairing the one crack. Anyways... here they
are.

[Image]

Showing the ribs soaking. Strips are soaked in water and 96 % tech
spirits.

[Image]

 [Image]

Things came up clean as a whistle.. no damage whatsoever.

Cheers
RicB
--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.

--------------3E4C21ECDD3C2B524F759A10
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--------------3E4C21ECDD3C2B524F759A10
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: C:\\DOCUME~1\\RICHAR~1\\LOCALS~1\\Temp\\nsmailG7.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 34496 bytes
Desc: not available

--------------3E4C21ECDD3C2B524F759A10
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: C:\\DOCUME~1\\RICHAR~1\\LOCALS~1\\Temp\\nsmail38.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 35571 bytes
Desc: not available

--------------3E4C21ECDD3C2B524F759A10
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: C:\\DOCUME~1\\RICHAR~1\\LOCALS~1\\Temp\\nsmailAR.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 34610 bytes
Desc: not available

--------------3E4C21ECDD3C2B524F759A10--