Beauty

Wed, 03 Dec 2003 23:48:21 +0100

Just because its a birdcage doesnt mean its a POJ. Bluthner made some
wonderful birdcages.. there is one in town I'd just die to get ahold
of... but the owner wont sell.  She doesnt want to use it... doesnt want
to keep it up... but doesnt want to part with it either.  Shame.

Well made birdcages can be really nice instruments. IMHO nearly all
older pianos are grossly undervalued... especially those that are still
in decent shape as instruments. Especially especially those of those
again that are still beautiful to look at.

Cheers
RicB