Subject search

Andy Rudoff andy@rudoff.com
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 19:10:12 -0700 (MST)

Just typing "yellow ivories" into the search box on the page
you mentioned will probably get you what you want (I just tried
it and it seems to find articles on exactly what you're looking for).

Every search is a "multi-year" search, since it searches the entire
archive.  But it is not limited to the Subject lines of the messages
and the current search pages have no way to do that.  Any words you
search for are searched for in the entire contect of the message,
headers and all.

-andy