Story and Clark/QRS console bubbling hammers

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 10:41:27 EST

In a message dated 12/6/03 2:36:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
JWyatt1492@aol.com writes:

>    Was  this  a  real  Story & Clark  or
> was it  made  in  China?

Jack,

The serial number has a D in front of it, which to me suggests Dongbei.  The
dealer told the owner that it was an American piano, and that it was made in
(I think) Pennsylvania.  It looks and acts like a Chinese piano to me.  I've
seen this sort of regulation problem before, but the damper pedal aspect of it
is a new one on me.

Dave Stahl