shipping

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 11:58:34 -0600

Dave,

I just booked a move from Milwaukee to Atlanta (about 900 miles) with
Modern Piano Moving.  They're listed in the PTG directory under Piano
Moving, also website at www.modernpiano.com.  With insurance, after
technician discount, a little more than $800.  Pickup is scheduled for this
afternoon, so I can't comment yet on their skill and efficiency.  They
control their costs by efficient routing of loads, so you have to wait
until they're working in your area.  4 to 8 weeks from booking date to
final delivery is their standard estimate.

Mike

How much would it cost to ship a small grand about 1000 miles (Denver to
San Francisco)?  Who does one call?   TIA for any info.  --David Nereson,
RPT