New problem

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 09 Dec 2003 21:28:33 -0500

Dave,

For me, whether it's fun or not to find something new depends on whether
or not I can figure out what's wrong and fix it.  I have an Everett
studio with slight knocks when playing the keys.  I couldn't figure out
what was wrong, so I called in a more experienced tech.  He couldn't
figure it out, either.  Still don't know what it is, but the customer
hasn't complained.

I saw a separated main rail such as you describe only one time, but the
separation was only partial, so I was able to fix it on location.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT