Stupid Flange Tricks

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 06:07:16 -0500

Alan,

If you have no special reason for asking the question, then I conclude
the flanges have always worked just fine.  If they work just fine, then
how are they poorly designed, and why the verbal lashing for their
designer?  Somewhere the logic of this scenario fails me.

I service a lot of Baldwin spinets and consoles, and I've never had a
reason to even check what the damper flanges were like.

Clyde