Intuit's Customer Manager review

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:21:17 -0800

Greg Newell said: "My efforts to find the Holy Grail of Piano Tuners
Business
software goes on! I have just received and spent a little time with
Intuit's Customer Manager and found it NOT to be what they claim on the
phone.

Greg,
You might have a chat with Lee Sankey. He introduced me to DataEase, years
ago, it is really great. Of course, I had to spend a lot of time cusomizing
it to my needs, but it is by far the best Database I've seen, (and I've seen
a bunch!)
Also, you might take a peek at "PeakeWare", put out by Dave Peake, Portland
Chapter. It's a work in progress, that looks promising. Especially, as it's
a whole lot cheaper than DataEase!<G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police