[Files] Stupid Flange Tricks (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Carl Teplitski koko99@shaw.ca
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:33:45 -0600

Don't know about the flanges, but sure hope old fatso brings me a camera
like the one you used to take these pics. They make that phrase about a
picture is worth a ......... !  Sometimes a description doesn't do it, but
picture sure does.   Wish more guys were able to do it. Thanks.

Carl / Winnipeg