Intuit's Customer Manager review

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 00:03:31 -0500

Bill,
         Thanks! I'll be checking this out. I'm not sure if I have the time=
=20
to write my own and if this is anything like that Mac originated Database,=
=20
who's name escapes me at the moment, I don't think it will be of much help.=
=20
I am not a programer preferring instead, the nuts and bolts side of PC's.

Greg

At 09:37 PM 12/10/2003, you wrote:

>At 4:42 PM -0500 12/10/03, Greg Newell wrote:
>>Overall it seems that Intuit is simply out for more revenue on this one.=
=20
>>I believe that Quickbooks itself will do almost everything that this=20
>>offering does already. I thought that this offering would be the cat's=20
>>meow for this tuner but I think I'll be shying away from this one. I'll=20
>>let you know if my opinion changes. For now at least, I'm glad it was a=20
>>free trial.
>
>If you know exactly what you want your dream Piano Tuners Business=20
>Software to do, you might get yourself a good database, and build it=20
>yourself. I've done that with the RAM-based Panorama (win/mac)=20
>http://www.provue.com/.
>
>Mr. Bill
>
>"No, Please wait, you're all individuals" Brain Cohen, exasperated
>"Yes, we're all individuals"  the throng assembled in the street
>                 below his window, in unison
>"I'm not..."  Lone dissenter.
>     ...........Monty Python's "Life of Brian"

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Fort=E9
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net=20