Action Bracket Sources

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 10:48:59 -0800 (PST)

James, I may be mistaken, but I believe that "Foster"
was an American Piano Company product, at the bottom
of their product line. If so, the brackets may be the
same that APSCO sold until it folded. A friend of mine
just bought the last set that Schaff inherited when it
bought APSCO out.
     I have suggested that someone friendly with the
old staff at APSCO try to find out who was making
these, and ask them to make more or acquire the
casting pattern, but this suggestion seemingly went
nowhere. I can think of one fellow in particular who
could do a  superb job of making replacements!
     Suggesting again,
     Thump