Concert Tuning

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:44:22 -0500

Terry,

Judging by other responses, I'm plenty soft, I guess.  If I can fit the
job into my normal schedule (and I hardly ever can), then I charge the
normal rate.  Anything else I consider overtime and add 50% to all my
normal charges.  On occasion I choose to not even charge that much.

That doesn't cover all scenarios very well.  If someone said they
desperately needed me on Christmas Day, for instance, this isn't enough
money to make me willing to do it without grumbling, so I guess I should
refine my policy.  But such things rarely happen for me, so it doesn't
seem too important.

Regards,
Clyde