turning front rail pins....always a no-no?

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:11:34 EST

Esteemed List Contributors,

I would like to thank one and all for their answers to my question.  Not that
my question was answered definitively, but I was given good arguments to
either turn or not turn the pins.  There is obviously no black and white answer
here.  I will re-check the bushings before doing anything.

Whatever I do, I'd better do it well.  The piano belongs to my next door
neighbors.  I'll be checking in over there in about two hours!

Thanks again for the answers and suggestions.

Dave Stahl