Rib Curve Jig Pictures (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:02:28 EST

In a message dated 12/17/2003 3:19:55 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:
Yes... this will do the  trick nicely.

I'd thought of doing things the other way around. Force a bend in the rib
itself in the opposite direction, and then run the concave side through a
band saw... then release the rib from its contraints.

Nicely done tho

Cheers
RicB
       Rick
  Actually the Table saw type rib crowning jig pictures I sent thru some time
back works on this very concept. I'm glad some one finally got it. Its as
simple if not more so than this clever set up. Creative!
   Regards--Dale