Turning front rail pins...the follow-up

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 00:59:12 EST

Hi all,

Thanks again for all of the advice.  Great arguments pro and con.  Turns out
that the keys have a little side to side play, but not as much as I'd
previously thought.  What it does have, though, is an unevenly spaced keyboard.
Perhaps that made me think the bushings were funky, and my memory, not being what
it once was, was faulty.

But now I'm having one helluva time trying to budge these puppies with my
combination handle key spacing tool.  Does anybody make a combination T-handle?

Guy Nichols' tool with the T handle sounds like a great idea.

Dave Stahl