Piano String Simulator

Bernhard Stopper b98tu@t-online.de
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:45:22 +0100

Hi Greg,
in the Demo only the A-keys are selctable. The full price is 250 Euro.
download is at

  http://www.piano-stopper.de/dl/MiniMens_Audio_1.0_Demo.msi

  thank you for your interest

  best regards,

  Bernhard Stopper

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Newell" <gnewell@ameritech.net>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 11:36 PM
Subject: Re: Piano String Simulator

Bernard,
         I for one do not object to your posting about a new product. I
might balk somewhat if you were to continue offering a list of products
again and again with various sale prices, etc. etc. but this is not the
case.
         On the web page you posted the version offered is an Audio demo
version. How does this differ from the paid version? What capabilities are
disabled in the demo? How much is the full product?

Greg Newell

At 01:10 PM 12/17/2003, you wrote:

>New MiniMens Audio Piano String Simulator out now! Compute dynamics with
>this hot piano maker tool. Avoid whistling bass strings due to inharmonic
>longitudinal waves in the bass strings. Hear loudness difference from one
>wire number to the next. Hear how inharmonicity changes sound quality. Or
>just use it as a high quality digital piano sample creator. ask for your
>test version at: http://www.piano-stopper.de/html/homepe.htm
>
>hope you are not disappointed when i post from time to time to make my new
>software public? it surely will make some technicians happy, thats the
>reason why i do it. post your opinion, is it spam flooding? i know,
>everybody
>hates that. (but i´m still somewhat encouraged by the periodic heckler
>family Linux posts ;)
>
>if anybody thinks that is too much, then tell me please...
>
>regards,
>
>bernhard

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Forté