Piano String Simulator

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:36:53 -0500

Bernard,
         I for one do not object to your posting about a new product. I=20
might balk somewhat if you were to continue offering a list of products=20
again and again with various sale prices, etc. etc. but this is not the=
 case.
         On the web page you posted the version offered is an Audio demo=20
version. How does this differ from the paid version? What capabilities are=
=20
disabled in the demo? How much is the full product?

Greg Newell

At 01:10 PM 12/17/2003, you wrote:

>New MiniMens Audio Piano String Simulator out now! Compute dynamics with
>this hot piano maker tool. Avoid whistling bass strings due to inharmonic
>longitudinal waves in the bass strings. Hear loudness difference from one
>wire number to the next. Hear how inharmonicity changes sound quality. Or
>just use it as a high quality digital piano sample creator. ask for your
>test version at: http://www.piano-stopper.de/html/homepe.htm
>
>hope you are not disappointed when i post from time to time to make my new
>software public? it surely will make some technicians happy, thats the
>reason why i do it. post your opinion, is it spam flooding? i know,
>everybody
>hates that. (but i=B4m still somewhat encouraged by the periodic heckler
>family Linux posts ;)
>
>if anybody thinks that is too much, then tell me please...
>
>regards,
>
>bernhard

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Fort=E9