Piano String Simulator

Bernhard Stopper b98tu@t-online.de
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:10:07 +0100

New MiniMens Audio Piano String Simulator out now! Compute dynamics with
this hot piano maker tool. Avoid whistling bass strings due to inharmonic
longitudinal waves in the bass strings. Hear loudness difference from one
wire number to the next. Hear how inharmonicity changes sound quality. Or
just use it as a high quality digital piano sample creator. ask for your
test version at: http://www.piano-stopper.de/html/homepe.htm

hope you are not disappointed when i post from time to time to make my new
software public? it surely will make some technicians happy, thats the
reason why i do it. post your opinion, is it spam flooding? i know,
everybody
hates that. (but i´m still somewhat encouraged by the periodic heckler
family Linux posts ;)

if anybody thinks that is too much, then tell me please...

regards,

bernhard