I now pronounce you Knabe Mingonette (Plastic parts replacement)

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:52:32 -0800 (PST)

Tom, I merely wanted advice on preventing additional
oxidation, as this tends to mess up the flange screw
threads and decrease the longevity of these quality
instruments.
     Thump