Re Hitch Pin...../Del

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 19:57:07 -0800

Del said: "The pins specified are either a 'Groov-Pin Type 67' groove pin or
a =
'Driv-Lok Type G' groove pin:=2

Del,
I stand corrected! However, I showed some of those "Groov-Pin Type 67"'s to
good olde Winks Hardware and they had them listed as Spring Pins, in their
catalogues. So, Go figger! I suspect your terms are those of Industry to
Industry labels, whereas the "spring pin" thingee might be an Industry to
Public sort of thingee. Whatever. I shall call them groove pins until
someone says: Huh? Then I'll explain to them that it is a pin that is used
for anchoring springs in machinery. Okay?<G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I