Damp Chaser

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 06:04:19 -0500

I have installed many Dampp-Chaser systems, but I did not install them
to try to solve pinblock problems, so I cannot answer this particular
question.  Perhaps someone else can shed more light on the subject, or
you could ask Dampp-Chaser directly at piano@dampp-chaser.com.  I
believe they will try to be honest with you.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA