comparative labor rates ...

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 18:03:28 -0500

Sir Pat,

When was the last time you adjusted your rates?  I am a strong supporter
of making smaller annual changes rather than larger less frequent ones.
You make more money that way.  I suppose it is time for me to check what
local skilled labor is charging.  I did that several years ago.

The garage door repairman was here this week.  That company charges $41.00
to come to the house plus $46.00/hour for labor.  My service call isn't
that high, but my hourly rate is considerably higher.

Regards,
Clyde