slow returning hammers

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 12:59:57 +0100

Very good approach in regard of the humid/dry season (summer/winter) Clyde.
Thanks for that !

Regards.

Isaac

                       Pianotech

                        Isaac OLEG
                        accordeur - reparateur - concert  19 rue Jules Ferry
                        94400 VITRY sur SEINE
                        oleg-i@noos.fr  tel:
                              fax:
                              mobile:  033 01 47 18 06 98
                              33 01 47 18 06 90
                              033 06 60 42 58 77

            Powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this?

      Add me to your address book...