pedal lyre screws are obsolete

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 14:14:58 -0600

John,

Ed Schadler:   973-744-6194

Former APSCO bushing cloth customers were contacted by Ed Schadler last
month offering a special deal on medium weight cloth.   I've inquired about
several APSCO products at Schaff, and have been told "not in stock at this
time".   In the absence of the long-awaited Schaff/APSCO combined catalog,
one wonders just how much of the APSCO business belongs to Schaff, and how
much was retained by Mr. Schadler.

Mike