Hide glue(s) used in piano construction

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:13:35 -0600

>Looks like you're the only one who answers my messages lately, even if it's
>only meant as a joke.
>I expected some interesting discussions on parallel strung vs. overstrung,
>but nobody seems interested...
>
>  Calin Tantareanu

Calin,
Hide glue has been discussed pretty thoroughly more than once on the list.
Check the archives, and do a Google search on the Net. There's plenty of
information.

On flat strung vs over strung, I for one don't have enough experience with
flat stringing to tell you anything you don't already know or can't figure
out for yourself. Maybe someone else does and will.

Ron N