Hide glue(s) used in piano construction

Mon, 22 Dec 2003 20:52:00 +0100

Calin Tantareanu wrote:

> Hey Richard,
>
> Looks like you're the only one who answers my messages lately, even if it's
> only meant as a joke.
> I expected some interesting discussions on parallel strung vs. overstrung,
> but nobody seems interested...

Dont worry about it Calin.. happens to me all the time .. grin... but
seriously... we were many of us wrapped up in the Key Inertia threads...
that basic line is always good for 3 weeks of posts. Actually, this time
we got somewhere for a change.

I joked about your parallel strung vs overstrung cuz I expected to hear
the Lone Ranger chime in with something how flat strung Trigger is... or
something like that. :)

Seriously tho... I thought you had a good thread starter there myself
and was suprised it didnt take off. As for glues... I'm afraid I cant
help you much there, tho I do try and pay attention to the posts that
come by. I've been mostly concerned with actions for many years and its
just these past years I've gotten concerned with repairs that require
more knowledge of woodworking relateds.

Keep em comming.... Calin. They'll bite.

Cheers, and Merry Christmas

RicB